Service Terms & Conditions
This document contains the Terms and Conditions of Use, including acquisition of products through, this website. By using this website you acknowledge, accept, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this website. Welldone Logistics Ltd Coalville. Welldone Logistics LTD may amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions of Use on this website which you acknowledge shall constitute sufficient notice to you thereof.
Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, the copyright in all texts, graphics and layouts in this website are owned by Welldone Logistics Ltd. Except as indicated below, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or applicable laws, you must not copy andmodify transmit or distribute any material on this website. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any material from this website.
Authority to Reproduce
Any person may reproduce any portion of the material on this website subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used for information and non-commercial purposes only
- It may not be modified in any way
- No unauthorised copy is made of any trademarks (registered or unregistered
Third Party Websites
This website may contain hypertext links or references to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Welldone Logistics Ltd cannot control the contents of Third Party Websites, and make no warranty about the completeness, timeliness, suitability, accuracy or subject matter of the Material located on Third Party Websites. Welldone Logistics does not approve of, endorse or sponsor any content or material on Third Party Websites. Weldone Logistics Ltd does not warrant or represent that use of material on Third Party Websites to which this website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. Welldone Logistics Ltd are not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on Third Party Websites by linking to such Material or allowing such Material to link to this Website.
Products and Services
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the transportation products and services mentioned in these web pages are subject to Welldone Logistics Ltd Terms and Conditions of Carriage. Since these may vary depending on location of the state of origin of the shipment, please contact the nearest Welldone Logistics service centre to obtain a copy of the relevant Terms and Conditions of Carriage. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Carriage, the Terms and Conditions of Carriage prevail to the extent of the inconsistency only.
Welldone Logistics Ltd does not represent or warrant that any files obtained from or through this website are free from computer viruses or other defects, including trojan horses and worms. Any such files are provide, and may only be used, on the basis that the user of such files assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from use of those files.
1. Definitions and applications of conditions
- In these conditions “We/Us means Welldone Logistics Ltd and our servants, officers, agents and subcontractors; “You” means you the customer, being the freight, consignor/consignee, and/or owner of the goods to be carried.
- “Service” means the whole of the operations undertaken by UK in relation to your goods, including the carriage, storage, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, freight forwarding, consolidation and deconsolidation.
- These conditions cover the whole of any part of the Service performed by US for You. All rights, immunities, and limitations of liability in these conditions continue to have full force and effect notwithstanding any breach of this contract by us or any other person entitled to the benefits of its provisions.
- We are not a common carrier and we accept no liability as such. We may refuse that carriage of goods for any person or corporation, and the carriage of any class of goods (including the manner in which the carriage is performed) is at our discretion.
2. Warranties and undertakings You warrant that:
- the goods are not Dangerous Goods as classified by the European Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road, Rail and Air;
- the goods are packed in a manner, having regard to their nature, adequate to withstand the ordinary ricks of carriage;
- the goods are accurately stated on the web form;
- You are either the owner of the goods and/or the authorised agent of the person(s) owning or having any interest in the goods;
- and that You will indemnify us against any expenses, charges or losses sustained by UK in complying with the requirements of any law or otherwise incurred as breach of these warranties.
3. You will be required to pay a Futile Booking Fee of £38 if:
- no one is available to despatch the goods on the nominated pickup date and time;
- our driver refuses to pick up because the Welldone Logistics Ltd consignment label is not attatched to the goods;
- our driver refuses pick up because the goods are not packaged correctly to withstand transportation and there is a likelihood of damage occurring to the goods;
- the sender will not release the goods to our driver on the nominated pick up date and time.
- We are not bound to deliver the goods except to the consignee shown on the web form or to any other person(s) as You may authorise in writing to receive the goods.
- If We are unable to deliver the goods for any reason (including failure on the part of a receiver to take delivery within a reasonable time) We shall be entitled to handle and store the goods at Your risk and in such a manner as We may in our discretion determine and We shall be entitled to make a reasonable charge in respect of such handling and/or storage and additional charges for each call until delivery is accomplished
- if delivery point are unable to unload on arrrival we will wait 20 minutes before any waiting time is charged. After this time waiting time is charged at £40 per hour or part thereof.
- If you booking heavy service pallets , wood crates or none standard load etc we cannot accept laibility for the unloading of your items.
- If You can not uload your order and re-delivery is required using specialist equipment i.e. tail lift / pallet truck then additional charges will be incurred.
- If consignment is cancelled before the day of collection then 50% of the charge will still be payable
- If consignment is cancelled on the day of collection then 100% of the charge will still be payable
- We shall be deemed to have delivered the goods to the consignee if We obtain from any person present at the place of delivery confirmation of receipt of the goods.
5. Responsibility of charges
- You must prepay the charges relating to the transport of the goods.
- In addition to the prepaid charges, We may charge you for;
- futile Booking fees, redelivery charges and any storage charges or other expenses incurred due to a failure on Your part at pick up or delivery;
- any additional expenses We incur as a result of any incorrect declaration by You of the weight, dimensions, Description or packaging of the goods and/or pick up or destination of the goods.
- Our charges are based on the greater of the actual weight or volume of the goods. For the purpose of calculating weight we round up to the next whole kilogram.
- You guarantee to pay any additional charges within seven (7days) days from the date of invoice issued by Us. We will charge interest calculated at 4% above the base rate of our bank applicable during any periods during which amounts are overdue, as well as all legal and other costs incurred by Us in recovering dur amounts.
- If, on demand, You fail to pay charges due to Us in respect of any Service rendered by Us, we shall have a general lien over the goods and/or any other cargo or items that are Your property, and without notice to You, may sell all or part of the goods and/or any other cargo or items that Your property which are in Our possession and out of the moneys arising from the sale retain the charges so payable together with all charges and expenses of the detention and sale, and shall render the surplus, if any of the moneys arising from the sale and such of the goods are remain unsold to the person entitled thereto.
6. Our liability
- The goods are at all the time at Your risk and We shall not be liable in tort (including negligence), contract (including a fundamental breach of contract) or for any act or omission, for breach of duty as bailee, for contravention of any statute or breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss of, or damage to, failure to deliver, delay in delivery of, or misdelivery of the goods whatsoever, howsoever caused.
- The exclusion of liability in (a) above extends to include not only loss or damage to the goods themselves by loss, damage or injury to any person, property or thing damaged arising from Us providing the Service under this contract and to any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from such loss, damage or injury or from failure to delivery, delay in delivery or misdelivery, howsoever caused.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in these conditions of carriage but subject always to clauses (a) and (a) above, if any liability whatsoever, howsoever arising, is found to attach to Us or any of our subcontractors, Our liability shall be limited to the lesser of;
- In the case of services supplied under this contract;
- The supplying of the service again;
- The payment of the cost of supplying the services again; or
- The amount of £5000 (less excess) for single items / £40000 for full artic loads
- In the case of goods;
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- The repair of goods;
- The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods;
- The payment of the cost of repairing the goods; or
- In any event, an amount no higher than a £40000 (less excess)
- d.You acknowledge that loss or damage are insurable risks and that obtaining adequate insurance is Your responsibility and if You fail or choose not to do so it is at Your risk, notwithstanding the automatic insurance offered by Us. If you require additional insurance, please contact us before booking . All insurance is arranged by us as an authorised representative of licensed brokers and the contract of insurance so arranged will be between an insurer and You, subject to the insurer’s terms and conditions. You should read this Product Disclosure Statement. You acknowledge that under the contract of insurance the time for notifying the insurer of a loss may be different from Our requirement under clause 7 below.
7. Notice of loss and time bar
- Any claim for loss or damage to the goods or relating to the provision of the Service under this contract must be notified to Us within seven 24 hours of delivery of the goods or the date by which the goods should have been delivered, failing receipt of which notice We shall be forever discharged from any and all liability to any person (including You) in respect of the goods and/or Services. In any event, We shall be discharged from any and all liability whatsoever unless suit is brought within nine (9) months of the provision of the Services, delivery of goods or when the Services should have been provided or when the goods should have been delivered.
8. Dangerous Goods
- CouriersPlease does not carry dangerous goods, the shipper is responsible to read the dangerous goods information provided on this website to understand the classification of their shipment contents.
- You shall not tender for carriage any explosive, flammable or otherwise dangerous or damaging goods.
- We may at any time cause any dangerous goods or goods that we believe are liable to become dangerous goods to be destroyed, disposed of, abandoned, or rendered harmless by Us without compensation to You and without prejudicing Our right to any changes payable by You to Us.
- We are authorised to subcontract the whole or any part of the Service and such authorisation extends to any subcontractor.
- Any clause in these terms and conditions excluding or limiting Our liability or providing any right exempting from liability to Us shall also be available and shall extend to protect all subcontractors and every of Our servants and agents and subcontractors. We are or shall be deemed to be acting as agent or trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of such persons and each of them and all such persons shall to this extend be or be deemed to be parties to this contract.
- You undertake that no claim will be made against any of Our servants, agents or subcontractors which imposes or attempts to impose upon any of them any liability whatsoever in connection with the goods or services under this contract. If any such claim should nevertheless be made, You shall indemnify Us against the consequences thereof.